Turbo 500 Pack: Make Pure 93% Ethanol Alcohol (shipping early December)|
This pack will allow you to make Pure 93% Ethanol Alcohol with the Turbo 500. This alcohol can be used in a variety of applications including hand sanitiser, herbal tinctures and essential oils.
It comes with two packets of Classic 8 Yeast, Turbo Carbon and Turbo Clear. To ferment each pack, you will need 8kgs of sugar or dextrose per pack, 16kgs of sugar or dextrose total, which you can purchase from the supermarket. We also sell boxes of 12kgs Turbo Sugar, 12kgs dextrose, and bags of 25kgs dextrose.
Each Classic 8 yeast packet will make approximately 5L of 93% ethanol alcohol. With this kit plus 16kgs of sugar or dextrose, you will be able to make 10L of 93% ethanol alcohol.
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Condenser
- Mangrove Jacks Boiler
- 25L Carbouy Fermenter with Tap, Airlock, Grommet & Stick On Thermometer (to make the wash)
- 15L Carbouy Fermenter with Tap, Airlock, Grommet & Stick On Thermometer (to mix you final solution)
- Stirring Spoon
- Hydrometer (to measure specific gravity of the wash)
- Alcometer (to measure ABV of final ethanol alcohol)
- 5L Measuring Jug
- 2 x Classic 8 Yeast, Carbon and Clear (makes 10L of 93% ethanol alcohol when you add 16kgs of sugar or dextrose. )
- 2 x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 2 x No Rinse Steriliser 25g
Please view here the complete instructions for making Pure 93% Ethanol Alcohol with the Turbo 500. We also have two how-to videos and underneath if you prefer to follow these.
We also have a recipe on How to Make Hand Sanitiser which can be found here: https://distilleryking.com.au/blogs/news/how-to-make-hand-sanitiser-with-the-turbo-500
NB: Products may arrive in multiple boxes
STEP ONE: MAKING THE WASH
STEP TWO: DISTILLING