Still Spirits Turbo 500 (T500) Condenser & MEGA PACK!
The ultimate in distilling, the Turbo 500 is a must for anyone who wants to produce large quantities of extremely clean, pure, commercial alcohol
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! The Turbo 500 allows you to collect an astonishing 95% of the possible alcohol from the wash. This comes out at an amazing 93% alcohol purity which beats every other still on the market. High quality alcohol made with the Turbo 500 can be used to make high quality, commercial grade, clear spirits such as Gin, White Rum and Vodka as well as any of the other spirits and liqueurs in the Still Spirits Essences range.
Designed and assembled in New Zealand, the Still Spirits Turbo 500 is the world's most advanced fractionating column for home use. It includes stainless steel construction, faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. The MEGA pack has everything you need to get started (and keep you going for a while!) which includes:
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Condenser
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
- EZ Filter
- 6kg Turbo Sugar
Classic 6 Yeast OR Heat Yeast (Classic 6 is the "all rounder" with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C. Heat Yeast delivers excellent quality alcohol in hot conditions and is best used in summer)
- Fast Yeast (the quickest Turbo Yeast on the planet, fermenting out 6kg of sugar in less than 24 hours and producing very good distillate)
- Pure Yeast (a breakthrough in Turbo Yeast development making it possible to produce “triple distilled” quality alcohol at home)
- 3 x Turbo Carbon
- 3 x Turbo Clear
- 3 x EZ Filter Carbon Cartridges
- 30L Plastic Fermenter complete with Tap, Sediment Reducer, Airlock, Grommet and Stick On Thermometer
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 50cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- 3 x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 3 x No Rinse Steriliser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- 6 x Premium Classic Essences 1.125L (American Bourbon, QLD Gold Rum & Classic Whiskey)*
- 6 x Top Shelf Essences 2.25L (your choice - click here to see the options)
- 3 x Icon Liqueurs (Butterscotch Schnapps, Cafelua & Irish Cream)*
This is a great value pack as it comes with a range of Still Spirits Premium Classic essences, Top Shelf Essences and Icon Liqueurs plus additional Yeast, Carbon and Clear which is an extra $210 worth of yeast, essence and liqueurs!
*Classic Essence and Icon Liqueur selection is subject to availability and may change
Check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. Please note, the condensers now come pre-packed with saddles, so you can skip this step. Also, they use a cap for the airlock which you shouldn't do, you should just fill it with water so air can escape and not get inside. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Making the wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling
Please note: If you plan to attach the T500 condenser to the 25L boiler to make a still, you will need permission from the ATO. If you plan to use the still to make alcohol, you will need a license from the ATO.