Still Spirits Copper Turbo 500 Promo Pack with Boiler & Filter Pro
Introducing the Next Generation Still Spirits Turbo 500 with the Artisan solid Copper Condenser
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! Part of the Alchemist series, the Artisan Copper Condenser is the worlds most advanced fractioning column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
In addition, the Still Spirits Copper Turbo 500 Promo Pack with Boiler & Filter Pro includes a faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. The STARTER PACK has everything you need to get started except sugar, you will need 6kgs of sugar per yeast packet (white sugar, dextrose or Turbo Sugar are all fine). We also sell boxes of 12kgs dextrose, bags of 25kgs dextrose, and boxes of 12kgs Turbo Sugar.
The Filter Pro is a sleek, vertical gravity-fed filter used to polish spirit, removing unwanted impurities from the distillate, a process known as polishing.
The filter is made from 304 grade stainless-steel and is capable of processing 8 L (8 US qt) of 50% ABV spirit at a time using 500g of activated carbon, delivering exceptionally clean and pure results.
Featuring easy to use adjustable flow control allowing full control over the speed at which the spirit is polished. Simple assembly with a removable door and wall mount for maximum flexibility in setup and handling!
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel
- Fits up to 500 g of Activated Finishing Carbon
- Long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow-control
The inclusions of the pack are as follows:
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
- Classic 6 Yeast (Classic 6 is the "all rounder" with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C)
- Turbo Carbon
- Turbo Clear
- (with tap, airlock, grommet & stick on thermometer)
- Still Spirits Filter PRO with Carbon
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 48cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- No Rinse Steriliser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- 3 Year Warranty
- BONUS: 6KG Turbo Sugar, 3x Premium Classic Essences, 3x Icon Liqueurs & Bourbon Staves
NB: Products may arrive in multiple boxes
Check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. The first video is using the Classic 6 Yeast, if you are using a different yeast please refer to the back of the yeast packet for precise instructions on the amount of sugar required, pitch temperature and the all important fermentation temperature range. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - How to make a wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Distillation
VIDEO THREE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Filtering your Neutral Spirit
VIDEO FOUR: Still Spirits Flavourings & Essences