Professional B-Master Food Dehydrator Food Drier Direct Import
🇮🇹 This product is sent to you direct from Italy and is made to order. Handling time is approximately 8 weeks and shipping time via sea freight approximately 5 weeks. All customs, duty and taxes are paid. Full tracking is provided and price is inclusive of insurance and sea freight. 🇮🇹
PROFESSIONAL B-MASTER FOOD DEHYDRATOR - ITALIAN MADE - 24 MONTH WARRANTY
The B-Master delivers all the potential of a professional drying system in a compact size. Its 40 drying trays provide a drying surface area of 14 m², like all Tauro dehydrators, the B.Master has a modular structure, so it can be expanded at a later date by adding a drying module. The 5.1 kW air heating system offers working temperatures up to 65° C.
B-Master is the smallest in the family Master Family, but it still has the same standard equipment as all our dehydrators:
- Structure in stainless steel throughout
- Electronic working temperature setting
- Heating power of 5.1 kW, ideal for all needs
- Air discharge control system
- 40 trays
- Area: 14 m²
- Maximum capacity: ca 160 kg
- Average daily output: 40/60 kg
- External dimensions: 192W x 140H x 82D cm
- Weight when empty: ca 190 kg
- Heating power levels available: 3.4, 5.1 and 7.5 kW
- Electric fan: 400 mm
- Electric fan power: 60 W
- Temperature control: electronic with LED display
- Moist air discharge control: slatted shutter
- Supply: 220/400 V – 50 Hz
The dryer of the Professional B-Master line is used for hundreds of different products in the most varied ways:
- Officinal plants: rosemary, thyme, oregano, mint, lemon balm, hypericum, sage, chives, chamomile, rose
- Mushrooms: porcini mushrooms, toppings, chanterelles
- Vegetables: tomatoes, aubergines, peppers, zucchini, spinach, green beans, onions, carrots, pumpkins, etc.
- Fruits: apples, pears, bananas, oranges, lemons, plums, pineapples, peaches, kiwis, grapes, etc.
- Meat and fish
- Pasta: all kinds of fresh pasta
The drying begins with the cut of the product to be dried in small parts (for medicinal plants) or in slices with a thickness of less than one centimeter. The product is subsequently placed on the supplied baskets and reinserted in the drying tunnel. At this point, select the appropriate drying temperature and start the B-Master dryer. If the product is rich in water, it is advisable to exclude the recirculation of the air for the first hours, then restore it later. The recirculation allows to reduce energy consumption. At the end of drying, empty the baskets with the dried product. At this point the dryer is ready for a new work cycle.