GIN Distillery Kit: Still Spirits Turbo 500 (T500) Copper Condenser & Gin Pack (shipping early April)|
Make High Quality Commercial Grade Gin with the Turbo 500 and Gin Distiller's Yeast
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! Part of the Alchemist series, the Artisan Copper Condenser is the worlds most advanced fractioning column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
The GIN Distillery Kit includes a faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. This GIN pack has everything you need to get started making your very own craft gin except sugar or dextrose, you will need 6kgs of sugar per yeast packet, 12kgs total (white sugar, dextrose or Turbo Sugar are all fine). We also sell boxes of 12kgs dextrose, bags of 25kgs dextrose, and boxes of 12kgs Turbo Sugar.
The full list of inclusions is as follows:
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Still Spirits Botanicals Basket
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
- Gin Distillers Yeast: A particularly clean active dried yeast, especially selected for gin production. This strain gives neutral congener profile, making clean and crisp spirit alcohol perfect for showcasing your botanicals.
- London Dry Gin Botanicals
- Craft Gin Kit: A kit for crafting a gin specific to your taste preference. There are a number of different flavours and adjuncts for you to craft your gin just the way you want to.
- Distiller's Nutrient Light Spirits 450g: For fermentation of alcohol to make light/white liquor spirits.
- Classic 6 Yeast: Classic 6 is the "all rounder" with low fermentation odour and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C.
- 2x Turbo Carbon
- 2x Turbo Clear
- (with tap, airlock, grommet & stick on thermometer)
- EZ Filter
2x EZ Filter Carbon Cartridges (one inside the EZ Filter + one extra)
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 48cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- 2x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 2x No Rinse Sanitiser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
Plus FREE GIFTS VALUED AT $129.69:
- 6KG Turbo Sugar
- 3x Classic Essences
- 3x Icon Liqueurs
Check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. Please note, the condensers now come pre-packed with saddles, so you can skip this step. Also, they use a cap for the airlock which you shouldn't do, you should just fill it with water so air can escape and not get inside. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - How to make a wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Distillation
VIDEO THREE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Filtering your Neutral Spirit
VIDEO FOUR: Still Spirits Flavourings & Essences
Please note: If you plan to attach the Turbo 500 condenser to the 25L boiler to make a still, you will need permission from the ATO. If you plan to use the still to make alcohol, you will need a license from the ATO.