Whiskey Distiller's Yeast|
A specialist active dried Whiskey distiller’s yeast producing an optimum congener profile for elegant, well-rounded and refined whiskey spirit for oak aging.
For fermentation of sugar, malt extract, or grain mash for distillation of Whiskey spirit using the Alembic Pot Still System with Mangrove Jack's Boiler or Grainfather Brewing System with the Pot Still Alembic Dome Top and Copper Condenser. For a result with less character, the Turbo 500 System including the Stainless Steel Condenser and Turbo 500 Copper Condenser can be used, if the ceramic saddles are removed, instead of using the Pot Still Alembic Dome Top and Copper Condenser.
- Net Weight: 20 g (0.7 US oz)
- Sufficient for: Up to 25 L (6.6 US Gal)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 15% ABV
- Attenuation: 90-100% (High)
- Flocculation Rate: Medium
- Recommended Temperature Range: 20-35°C (68-95°F)
- Strain Classification: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Viable Yeast Cells/g: >1 x 1010
- Dry Weight: 92-96%
- Wild Yeast Cells/g: <1 per 106 cells
- Total Bacteria: <1 x 105 cfu/g
- GMO Status: GMO Free
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Place of Origin: Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients.
- Packaging: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Add directly to fermentation vessel and leave to ferment at 20-35°C (68-95°F) ambient air temperature for optimum performance and quality.
Dried yeast (yeast, emulsifier [E491]).