VODKA Distillery Kit: Still Spirits Turbo 500 (T500) Copper Condenser & Vodka Pack|
Make High Quality Commercial Grade Vodka with the Turbo 500 and Vodka Distiller's Yeast
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! Part of the Alchemist series, the Artisan Copper Condenser is the worlds most advanced fractioning column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
The VODKA Distillery Kit includes a faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. This VODKA pack has everything you need to get started making your very own craft gin and comes with the following:
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
- Vodka Distiller's Yeast: A specialist active dried vodka distiller’s yeast with an extremely low congener profile for production of rounded vodka spirit with a clean authentic finish.
- Distiller's Nutrient Light Spirits 450g: For fermentation of alcohol to make light/white liquor spirits.
- Still Spirits Distiller's Enzyme Alpha-Amylase 12g: For use in mashing of starch-based substrates, such as raw grains and potato, for fermentation of alcohol to make distilled spirits.
- Still Spirits Distiller's Enzyme Glucoamylase 12g: For use in mashing of starch-based substrates, such as raw grains and potato, for fermentation of alcohol to make distilled spirits.
- Classic 6 Yeast: The "all rounder" with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C)
- Turbo Carbon
- 2x Turbo Clear
- 6kg Turbo Sugar
- complete with Tap, Sediment Reducer, Airlock, Grommet and Stick On Thermometer
- EZ Filter
- 2x EZ Filter Carbon Cartridges
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 50cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- 2x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 2x No Rinse Sanitiser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- BONUS: 6 x Premium Classic Essences 1.125L (American Bourbon, QLD Gold Rum & Classic Whiskey)*
- BONUS: 3 x Icon Liqueurs (Butterscotch Schnapps, Cafelua & Irish Cream)*
- BONUS: Bourbon Staves 200g (deeply charred 100% American Oak)
*Classic Essence and Icon Liqueur selection is subject to availability and may change
Check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. Please note, the condensers now come pre-packed with saddles, so you can skip this step. Also, they use a cap for the airlock which you shouldn't do, you should just fill it with water so air can escape and not get inside. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Making the wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling
Please note: If you plan to attach the T500 condenser to the 25L boiler to make a still, you will need permission from the ATO. If you plan to use the still to make alcohol, you will need a license from the ATO.