VODKA DISTILLERY KIT with Still Spirits Turbo 500 (T500) Copper Condenser & Vodka Pack
Make High Quality Commercial Grade Vodka with the Turbo 500 and Vodka Distiller's Yeast
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! Part of the Alchemist series, the Artisan Copper Condenser is the worlds most advanced fractioning column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
The VODKA Distillery Kit includes a faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. This VODKA pack has everything you need to get started making your very own craft vodka, except sugar or dextrose, you will need 6kgs of sugar per yeast packet, 12kgs total (white sugar, dextrose or Turbo Sugar are all fine). We also sell boxes of 12kgs dextrose, bags of 25kgs dextrose, and boxes of 12kgs Turbo Sugar.
The inclusions of the pack are as follows:
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
- Vodka Distiller's Yeast: A specialist active dried vodka distiller’s yeast with an extremely low congener profile for production of rounded vodka spirit with a clean authentic finish.
- Distiller's Nutrient Light Spirits 450g: For fermentation of alcohol to make light/white liquor spirits.
- Still Spirits Distiller's Enzyme Glucoamylase 12g: For use in mashing of starch-based substrates, such as raw grains and potato, for fermentation of alcohol to make distilled spirits.
- Distiller's Enzyme Alpha-Amylase 12g
- Classic 6 Yeast: Classic 6 is the "all rounder" with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C
- Turbo Carbon
- 2x Turbo Clear
- (with tap, airlock, grommet & stick on thermometer)
- EZ Filter
- 2x EZ Filter Carbon Cartridges (one inside the EZ Filter + one extra)
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 48cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- 2x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 2x No Rinse Sanitiser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- 3 Year Warranty
Please follow this recipe using these ingredients with Potatoes: How to make Vodka from Potatoes
Please follow this recipe using these ingredients with Sugar: How to make Vodka from Sugar
Also, please check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. These videos are using the Classic 6 Turbo Yeast that comes in this kit. Please note, the condensers now come pre-packed with saddles, so you can skip this step. Also, they use a cap for the airlock which you shouldn't do, you should just fill it with water so air can escape and not get inside. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - How to make a wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Distillation
VIDEO THREE: Distilling with the Turbo 500 - Filtering your Neutral Spirit
VIDEO FOUR: Still Spirits Flavourings & Essences