NEXT GENERATION Still Spirits Turbo 500 (T500) Copper Condenser & SUPER DUPER PACK (shipping early December)|
Introducing the Next Generation Still Spirits Turbo 500 with the Artisan solid Copper Condenser
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! Part of the Alchemist series, the Artisan Copper Condenser is the worlds most advanced fractioning column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
In addition, the pack includes a faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap. The SUPER DUPER pack has everything you need to get started (plus some extras!) except sugar, you will need 6kgs of sugar per yeast packet, 12kgs total (white sugar, dextrose or Turbo Sugar are all fine). We also sell boxes of 12kgs dextrose, bags of 25kgs dextrose, and boxes of 12kgs Turbo Sugar.
The inclusions of the pack are as follows:
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Mangrove Jack's Boiler 25L
Classic 6 Yeast (Classic 6 is the "all rounder" with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C)
- Fast Yeast (the quickest Turbo Yeast on the planet, fermenting out 6kg of sugar in less than 24 hours and producing very good distillate)
- 2 x Turbo Carbon
- 2 x Turbo Clear
- 30L Plastic Fermenter (with tap, airlock, grommet & stick on thermometer)
- EZ Filter
- 2 x EZ Filter Carbon Cartridges (one inside the EZ Filter + one extra)
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 48cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- 2 x ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- 2 x No Rinse Steriliser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adapter
- 3 x Top Shelf Essences 2.25L (your choice - click here to see the options)
NB: Products may arrive in multiple boxes
Check out the below instructions on how to use the Still Spirits Turbo 500. Please note, the condensers now come pre-packed with saddles, so you can skip this step. Also, they use a cap for the airlock which you shouldn't do, you should just fill it with water so air can escape and not get inside. You may also want to check our our Still Spirits Turbo 500 FAQs.
VIDEO ONE: Making the wash
VIDEO TWO: Distilling
Please note: If you plan to attach the T500 condenser to the 25L boiler to make a still, you will need permission from the ATO. If you plan to use the still to make alcohol, you will need a license from the ATO.