Grainfather Glycol Chiller with 3L Glycol & Conical Coat
Control your fermentation temperature accurately, every time!
Grainfather Glycol Chiller for use with the Grainfather Conical Fermenter. Our Glycol Chillers also come with a complimentary Conical Fermenter Coat and 3L of glycol.
- We now have new Glycol Chillers available to ship with new updated responsive LED touch panel.
- This model also has a reusable inline glycol filter, to capture contaminants that inevitably enter the system, to protect the pump and maintain maximum glycol flow rate.
- They have introduced a reusable air filter to ensure optimum condenser performance and maintain maximum refrigeration system efficiency.
- It maintains its compact, sleek and ergonomic design while allowing you to experiment with multiple fermentation profiles, different temperatures and different yeasts.
- You can power and cool up to 4 fermenters, each at a different temperature and crash cool and lager down to 4-6°C.
Don't leave your fermentation to chance. Leave it to the Grainfather.
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn't get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavour profile.
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure superior fermenting results.
Designed for today's brewers
Sporting a sleek and compact design, that still accommodates a full array of features, the Glycol Chiller maintains the Grainfather’s principle of providing quality home brewing equipment, that deliver’s craft brewery like results, all contained within a small footprint for optimisation of space.
The addition of the Glycol Chiller to your Grainfather brewery allows for complete control over your fermentation. Cold crash and lager down to 4-6ºC (39-43°F) and be confident with every brew before it hits the keg.
Grainfather fermentation – a match made in brewing heaven
The Glycol Chiller connects to a hidden cooling sleeve, located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Grainfather Conical Fermenter.
Your desired temperature is dialled into the digital temperature controller on the Conical Fermenter, the liquid then travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitising - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
Note: The instructions for the Glycol Chiller will be attached to the outside of the shipping box. It is important that you retain these, do not throw them away and read them carefully before use to ensure no damage occurs to the unit. If these for any reason are not included with your purchase, we highly recommend you download a new copy via the instructions tab on this page and read them carefully.
Warranty: There is a FREE 2 Year warranty for Glycol Chillers.
With a sleek and compact design, that still accommodates our full array of features, the Glycol Chiller maintains the Grainfather’s principle of providing quality home brewing equipment, that deliver’s craft brewery like results, on a small footprint.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager down to 4°C (39°F). The Glycol Chiller connects to a hidden cooling sleeve, located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter. Your desired temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller on the Conical Fermenter, the liquid then travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitising - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Allows you to cold crash 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort to as low as 4-6ºC (39-43°F). Minimum temperature will vary based on external factors such as ambient room temperature, the number of fermenters connected and other environmental conditions.
- Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
- Includes bonus Conical Fermenter Coat and propylene glycol to get you efficient cooling for your fermenter right away.
- Glycol Chiller
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- 2 x cooling connection couplers
- 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) insulated hoses
- Conical Fermenter Coat (2 parts: body & cone jacket)
- 1 x Glycol Funnel
- 1 x silicon tube for priming pump
- 1 x 3L (3 US qt) propylene glycol
NOTE: When you receive your unit, you will need to fill it up with a propylene glycol mixture. Refer to the instructions provided with the Glycol Chiller for mixing, filling and pump priming information.
- LED display
- 6 L (1.5 US Gal) glycol tank
- 300 W
- 220 – 240 V, 50Hz
- 390W x 450D x 656H (mm)
- Weight: 28.3 kg (62 lbs)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Make sure the chiller has been standing upright for 24 hours before turning it ON. Before using the Glycol Chiller, you must prime the pump by carefully following the instructions.
For use with the Grainfather Conical Fermenter