Kegmaster Kegerator DOUBLE Tap Stainless Steel FAST TAP Edition
Fast Tap Edition Kegmaster Kegerators are the quickest way to get beer on tap in your home, cafe, bar or mancave
To make things easy and fast, we have:
- Preassembled the font towers with shanks and taps and packed them inside the fridge
- Preassembled all the Beer and Gas lines with high strength DM Push-in Fittings
- Provided Premium Disconnects for Liquid and gas
- Completly removed the need to heat up and clamp barbed fittings for your lines
With the convenience of push-in fittings and preasssembled fonts, setting up a Fast Tap fridge is a breeze. Plus, these fridges still come with all the essentials and accessories of our standard Kegmaster kegerators, including:
- 2 x Ultratap Stainless Steel taps and SS shanks
- Stainless Steel 304 grade font
- MKIII regulator
- Font Fan
- CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder
- Beer and Gas Line
- Tap Tool
- Guard Rail
- Drip Tray
- Castor wheels
- Stainless Steel Door (sides are black powder coated steel and the top is black plastic)
Kegmaster Kegerator Specs:
- Temperature range -5C to 28C
- The fridge is approximately 164L
- Dimensions: 60cm Wide x 61cm Deep x 89cm Height of the fridge part (including cator wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
- 84cm Height of the fridge part (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
- Refrigerant: R600a
Please note: You will require a CO2 cylinder to serve berverages from your kegerator. We stock 2.6Kg cylinders that fit conveniently into the CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder that attaches to the back of the kegerator. We also stock a 6kg cylinder.
Setting the Calibration Factor on the Kegmaster Kegerator:
- Hold both up and down arrow buttons in for 5 seconds until the temp display flashes.
- Release the arrow buttons and press the F/C button.
- The display now shows the C Factor and you can change it with the up and down arrow buttons.
- Once the display is at the desired value, press the F/C button again to save the value.