Biosec Food Dehydrator Domus B5 Food Drier Direct Import
🇮🇹 This product is sent to you direct from Italy. Handling time is 8 weeks and shipping time 1 - 3 weeks. All customs, duty and taxes are paid. Full tracking is provided and price is inclusive of insurance and airfreight. 🇮🇹
BIOSEC DRYER DOMUS B5 FOOD DEHYDRATOR - ITALIAN MADE - 24 MONTH WARRANTY
With Biosec, home-drying is easy, inexpensive and creative.
Biosec is the exclusive Italian-made dehydrator that completes your cuisine with healthy, exquisite delicacies. With Biosec, the flavours of fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs are preserved intact, to conserve the good taste of tradition in a new, original way.
With Biosec, you can conserve nature’s choicest products over the long term, bringing time to a standstill when they are at their very best so they can be enjoyed all year round. Perfect for people with a vegetable garden or orchard, Biosec makes the finest produce available throughout the year.
Domus B5 is the most practical, light and economical dryer of the Biosec family. Perfect for anyone looking for a small, efficient and affordable home dryer.
- Drying tunnel in plastic material
- 5 baskets in plastic material
- Maximum power 480W
- External dimensions 27x27x45 cm
- Indicative capacity 2/3 kg *
- Motor with Dryset Pro electronic system
- Drying tunnel in material plastic
- 5 plastic baskets
- User manual and drying guide
Note: The capacity is purely indicative and may vary in relation to the type of product to be dried.
The Domus line dryer can be used to dry:
- Medicinal plants: rosemary, thyme, oregano, mint, lemon balm, St. John's wort, sage, chives, chamomile, rose
- Mushrooms: porcini, chiodini, chanterelles -
- Vegetables: tomatoes, aubergines , peppers, courgettes, spinach, green beans, onions, carrots, pumpkins, etc.F
- Fruits: apples, pears, bananas, oranges, lemons, plums, pineapples, peaches, kiwis, grapes, etc.
- Meat and fish
- Pasta: all types of fresh pasta
Drying begins with cutting the product to be dried into more or less thick slices with a thickness of less than one centimeter. The product is then placed on the supplied baskets and inserted into the drying tunnel. At this point the desired program is selected and once the program has started, all that remains is to wait for the end to be able to collect the dried product.