Whiskey Ingredients Kit - Artisan Distillers Series
Discover the art and science of craft distilling as we guide you through the journey of making your own small-batch whiskey.
Inside the Still Spirits Artisan Distillers Series Whiskey Ingredients Kit you'll find authentic ingredients such as barley malt extract, dextrose, whiskey yeast & yeast nutrient, finings, and Kentucky bourbon oak chips for ageing your spirit.
When used with a simple distillery set-up, you can craft distil an elegant, well-rounded, and refined whiskey spirit for oak-ageing. No need for a mashing system, you can use this kit to make whiskey with a standard boiler.
- 2 x 1.5kg Dark Liquid Malt Extract
- 3 x 1kg Dextrose
- 20g Whiskey Yeast
- 30g Distiller's Dark Spirits Nutrient
- 130g Turbo Clear
- 5g Liquid Antifoam
- 50g Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Oak Chips
For best results we recommend using the Still Spirits Pot Still Alembic Condenser, Copper Dome with the Grainfather G30 or the Turbo 500 Boiler.
How long does the process take?
- Fermentation: 1.5 hours hands on, 6-10 days of waiting patiently.
- Distillation: Plan for approximately 5-7 hours for the stripping run and 5-6 hours for your spirit run.
Makes: Approx. 4 L of 40% ABV finished product.