Kegmaster Series 4 Kegerator Triple Tap
No more cleaning bottles ever again! Grab a Kegerator and set up your own bar.
The Kegmaster Series 4 is the ideal solution for a simple short draw system for the home bar, small restaurant, cafes and bars.
Our Stainless Steel Triple Intertap Kegmaster is recommended for those wanting to dispense 3x 19L Ball Lock kegs.
- New and improved inbuilt font fan with toggle on/off function
- State of the art beer taps
- New circuit boards with temperature control, calibration and on-board memory functions as standard
- Improved guard rail system to ensure your beer never slides off accidentally
- State of the art Stainless Intertap Taps as standard
- Increased compressor power while being approximately 20% more electrically efficient
- Improved drip tray & rear cylinder bracket holder
- Glass holder and wire shelf if you wish to convert it back to a normal fridge
This bundle includes:
- 1x Series 4 KegMaster Kegerator
- 1x NEW MK4 regulator (type 30 for CO2)
- NEW EVABarrier 4mm ID x 8mm OD Beer & Gas Hose, cut to appropriate lengths for tap kit.
- 3x Genuine Intertap Stainless Steel taps with long black slender handles.
- 3x NEW duotight compatible Short Shanks with 6.5mm to 8mm duotight fitting
- 2x duotight push in tee (8mm OD) (To split your gas line with the simplicity of push ins)
- NEW 7 in 1 tap and cylinder tool.
- Stainless Steel 304 grade Triple Tap font and four mounting bolts
- Font Fan with toggle on/off
- CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder for 2.6kg cylinder or 450g Cylinder
- Guard Rail
- Black Plastic Honeycomb Drip Tray
- Reinforced four point anchored castor wheels
- Stainless Steel Door
- Black reinforced plastic top
- 2x Locking Castor Wheels + bolts
- 2x Non-Locking Castor Wheels + bolts
- 600mm Wide
- 640mm Deep
- 840mm Height (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
- 890mm Height of the fridge part (including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
Please note this also comes with a cradle that goes on the back of the kegerator to hold a 4L CO2 bottle. This sticks out approx 170mm from the back of the kegerator.