High Activity Alpha Amylase Enzyme Powder 100g|
Alpha-amylase is a bacterially-derived enzyme which breaks down starch into dextrins and simple sugars.
PLEASE NOTE: This product ships from overseas due to shortages in Australia. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
For use in mashing of starch-based substrates, such as raw grains and potato, for fermentation of alcohol to make distilled spirits.
- Activity: 20000 (similar to Fungamyl 800L, L-40000)
- PH: 5.5-6.5 fungal alpha amylase
- PH affection
- Optimum PH range: 4.8-5.3 fungal alpha amylase
- Effective PH range: 4.0-6.6 fungal alpha amylase
- Appearance: Light yellow powder for food grades solid enzyme: 100000 u/g.
- Solid Enzyme Soundness (0.4 mm mesh screen ): ≥80%. fungal alpha amylase
- Unit definition: The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyz e the equivalents of 10mg reducing sugar from glucose at pH 5.0, 40°C for 30 mins.
- In the maltose syrup processing, fungal alpha amylase mainly used in slurry with maltose content <54%. The dosage is 0.1-0.35L/t dry basis, pH 4.8-6.0, 58-60°C for 6-30 hours.
- In the beer industry, it can increase the ABV and improve the residual sugar level and avoid cold muddy(chill haze) in saccharification and fermentation stage.
- 0.1-0.3kg/t dry basis on saccharification stage can increase fermentation ABV, 0.002-0.004kg/t dry basis and can avoid cold muddy (chill haze), 0.02-0.1 g/t dry basis can improve the residual sugar level.