Grainfather Conical Fermenter PRO GF30 + TILT Hydrometer + Conical Fermenter Jacket + 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Conical Fermenter PRO with Wireless Controller + Tilt Hydrometer + Conical Fermenter Jacket
Fermentation is arguably the most important part of producing a good quality beer. Make sure you've got the equipment you need to make the best beer you can.
Get the ultimate fermentation setup for less with our great bundle deal for a limited time only, which includes the Grainfather Conical Fermenter, Insulation Jacket and Tilt Hydrometer.
Set and forget your fermenting, and instantly check the gravity of your beer without losing any of your brew.
Ferment like never before!
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro give the brewer professional fermentation control, just like the commercial breweries. Fermentation is arguably the most important part of producing a good quality beer. A good fermentation environment starts with a clean and sterile fermenter, has a consistent controlled temperature base and exposure to oxygen is minimised.
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter provides you with a modular system for all of this and more!
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro Edition includes the basic unit plus the Dual Valve Tap and Temperature Controller. Allowing you to control the heating of your unit, dump yeast, take samples and transfer your wort via our innovative dual function valve design.
Please Note: you only need the Glycol Chiller Cooling Connection Kit if this is your second, third or fourth conical fermenter as the Glycol Chiller comes with one connection kit.
- Double Walled: A stainless steel double walled skin is filled with a thick layer of polyurethane foam for insulation. This is what keeps the wort at a constant stable temperature with minimal influence from any external environmental temperature changes, providing insulation for your fermentation that a standard jacket cannot achieve.
- Integrated Gentle Heating: In the cavity of the fermenter between the outer body and cone sits a 30 Watt, 12V heating element. Unlike standard heating elements/sources that directly heat the liquid, this heat source is designed to heat the environment in between the walls of the fermenter, which in turn heats the liquid. It is similar to controlling the temperature in a temperature controlled room. The fermenter acts as an artificial environment which can be heated, meaning the temperature is raised in an even and controlled manner which is much better for the yeast.
- Integrated Cooling Sleeve: In between the two stainless steel walls sits a cooling sleeve (also made of stainless steel). This cooling sleeve is welded onto the inner wall of the fermenter. Temperature is dialed into the Temperature Controller and as the cooling liquid travels through this sleeve, it cools the stainless steel which in turn evenly cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, it is completely concealed, built into the fermenter and never needs cleaning or sanitising - a true innovation for a fermenter of this scale.
- Easy Access to the Interior for Hassle Free Cleaning: The Grainfather Conical Fermenter has a smooth interior with no additions such as cooling coils or additional sampling valves meaning it is easy to clean and minimises the risk of infection.
- Golden Angle Conical: The conical shape of the fermenter is typical for professional breweries. Our conical has been designed with the 'Golden Angle' of 60º. This is the optimum angle for yeast and sediment to drop down to the bottom of the cone without getting stuck to the sides, allowing you to transfer from above the sediment line, resulting in clearer beer. The conical shape also allows for better mixing during fermentation due to the path of convention currents that it enables to occur.
- Dual Valve Tap: Make the yeast dumping, transferring and sampling process more professional with this innovative all in one valve. Sampling and transferring is done through an inlet above the sediment line, allowing for clear, sediment free beer. Easily collect your yeast from below the sediment line with the same unique valve for recultivating and pitching. The innovative design of the valve allows for this dual functionality and less cleaning for you.
- Wireless Controller: Accurately dial in a temperature and even set a temperature schedule/profile (you can set up to 4 profiles each with 5 stages). It can control the heating of the integrated heating element and the cooling with wireless connectivity and improved digital display.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Conical Fermenter
- Fermenter Lid
- Rubber Bung
- Bubbler Airlock
- Cone Plug
- Cone Plug Seal
- 5 cm (2") Tri Clamp
- Digital Temperature Display
- Powder Adapter and Wall Plug
- 2 m (6.5 ft) M12 3-Pin Power Cord
- Dual Valve Tap
- Digital Temperature Controller
- 304 Stainless Steel Body (polished inner and brushed outer)
- 30 L (8 US Gal) capacity (volume markings on inner body up to 25 L (7 US Gal)
- 20 - 30W, 12V heating power
- 3.8 cm (1.5") ferrule on lid (for pressure transfer attachments)
- 5 cm (2") ferrule on bottom of cone
- Dual Valve Tap with 110 mm (4.3”) inlet
- Diameter with handles: 360 mm
- Height (without airlock): 910 mm
- Height with bubbler airlock: 1090 mm
- Dimensions of Carton: 368 mm W x 325 mm L x 905 mm H